Who we are?
Humanize is an innovative and data-conscious company transforming the cybersecurity landscape across various industries. With our cyber-AI technology, we empower decision-makers to get a comprehensive view of their company’s cyber condition and be one step ahead of adversaries that target them to compromise.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Humanize team, who will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will create digital media content, monitor social platforms, and actively contribute to all marketing efforts initiated and executed for our cybersecurity SaaS product. You will also develop, maintain, and update the marketing channels like the company website, blogs, social media networks, forums, etc.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies that align with the company’s business goals;
- Create, execute, and optimize campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), SEO/SEM, and display advertising;
- Conduct keyword research, monitor organic search performance, and optimize website content for improved search engine rankings;
- Create and monitor advertisements on various platforms keeping the business vision aligned;
- Design and implement engaging social media campaigns, manage social media accounts, and track key performance metrics;
- Create, post, and manage content for the company's online platforms and website;
- Create and deliver compelling and informative content for digital marketing materials, including website copy, blog articles, email newsletters, infographics, videos, eBooks, product decks, social media posts, etc;
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and make recommendations for improvement;
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance;
- Provide extensive support in the company’s sales and lead-generation efforts;
- Conduct competitors’ research and monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features);
- Track the website traffic flow;
- Create bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to be delivered to the Marketing Manager;
- Collaborate with the Product Development Team, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience;
- Collaborate with Product Management, People Operations, and Sales teams, to ensure alignment and consistent strong brand messaging across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, promotional materials, etc.)
- Actively engage in planning and organizing company conferences, trade shows, job fairs, webinars, and other events;
- Carry out various tasks as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing or another relevant field;
- Proven 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing or related field;
- Proven track record of managing successful digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing;
- Understanding of digital marketing analytics and reporting, with experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media analytics platforms;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging and persuasive content;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Self-motivated and proactive personality, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and drive for results;
- Tech savviness and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Learning agility and ability to quickly learn new tools, technologies, and industry trends;
- Openness to continuous learning and professional development.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Paid day-offs
- Professional development trainings & certifications
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Stock options
- Being a member of the technology creators’ team
- Being a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity startup
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems;
- Knowledge of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) techniques and tools to improve website conversion rates;
- Ability to analyze user behavior, conduct A/B testing, and implement effective strategies to optimize landing pages and improve overall website performance;
- Graphic Design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator, to create visually appealing marketing materials and digital assets;
- Knowledge of video marketing strategies and platforms, such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.;
- Experience in creating and optimizing video content for marketing purposes.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity fundamentals.
Required candidate level:
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to the email address [email protected] mentioning “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Learn more about Humanize