Who we are?
Humanize is an innovative and data-conscious company transforming the cybersecurity landscape across various industries. With our cyber-AI technology, we empower decision-makers to get a comprehensive view of their company’s cyber condition and be one step ahead of adversaries that target them to compromise.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing microservice-based distributed software systems and APIs for HS enterprises and individual customers.
You will define, design, and implement software features in our cybersecurity product line.
If you’re excited to be a part of a winning team, then Humanize is the perfect place to get ahead.
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Design and develop product features (business logic) through a microservices-based distributed system with event-driven and/or message-driven approaches
- Design and develop robust and scalable APIs and consume them on the front-end endpoints
- Develop integrations with third-party Services/APIs for data enrollment, aggregation, and processing
- Work with ML/DL team to integrate into the system flow the machine learning models for better data processing and pattern matching
- Take end-to-end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality and reusable code and take responsibility for any line of written code
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Communicate and collaborate with management and PM/PO
- Extensively work with QAs to deliver high-quality software products
- Lead an agile team of software engineers toward making a robust multi-tenant SaaS application
- Provide onboarding and mentorship to other engineers
- Perform code reviews and follow the software development best practices
- Tackle the challenges and opportunities that come with a large-scale and very rapidly growing complex system
- Deliver with quality, on time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Supporting the sales team in product demonstrations
- Degree in STEM education
- Minimum 6 years of OOP software development experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with a 12-factor architectural framework
- Excellent knowledge of microservice architecture and experience in developing microservices-based distributed services
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing event/message-based communication
- Minimum 4 years of NodeJS experience
- Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of authentication mechanisms and implementation architectures
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing REST and real-time streaming APIs
- Excellent knowledge and experience of PostgreSQL, GraphQL, and MongoDB
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Kafka
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Containers and Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Problem-solving type of personality
- Team player and leader with a high sense of responsibility
- Good verbal and writing English skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Paid day-offs
- Professional development trainings and certifications
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Stock options
- Being a member of the technology creators’ team
- Being a part of a fast-growing startup
Required candidate level:
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to the email address [email protected] mentioning “Senior Backend Engineer (Node.JS)” in the subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Learn more about Humanize